- It is beautiful outside today. It’s cloudy, drizzly, and the fall foliage is in full effect. 🙂 It would be nice if it was a little bit colder because now it’s a gross, muddy mess outside, but oh well.
- Today is the last day of my 25th year on earth. Which is just an obnoxious way of saying that tomorrow is my birthday haha. I don’t think I’m gonna be doing anything exciting, but it’s all good, the fact that I’ll have officially made it around the sun 26 times is exciting in and of it’s self. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- After taking 3 whole days off after my 3rd half marathon, I’m ready to run again!! My legs feel good and are ready to go! Nothing too serious at this point, but I’m probably going to start running again tomorrow. 🙂 Haha I did a lot of things wrong before/during/after this half marathon, but apparently recovering wasn’t one of them!
- Thanksgiving is next week! That means Luke, the dogs, and I are going to be traveling to Colorado to see my parents and my brother! Yay! I’m a little worried about the car ride though. Lily and Dean have both spent a lot of time driving back and fourth from St. Louis and they’ve both been to Minnesota, so I know they’ll be fine, they always do well on long car rides. It’s Finn who might be an issue. He does fine in the car, but he’s never been on a long road trip, so things might get interesting…Hopefully he’ll just sleep the whole time there and back. I doubt that’ll happen though.
- It looks like they got all of the photos from the Longview Half online today! So here are a couple of photos of me at the top of the big hill that is mile two. 🙂
Alrighty then! Those were just a few things I wanted to mention today. Happy Tuesday everyone!