It’s that time of year again!!! Time to break out my Halloween playlist!
So if you’ve been following my blog for a while, you probably know I take my running playlists very seriously. 😉 But to be honest with you, I haven’t really been making very many playlists for running lately. I’ve been in a very “I have to listen to the WHOLE album” kinda mood for a while now. And if I don’t feel like doing that, I just find a playlist on the RockMyRun app that seems intriguing and listen to that. But there are two times during the year that I absolutely have to make my own playlists; the beginning of spring and Halloween season! Haha and in my opinion, the Halloween season starts in September and I may or may not have been listening to this playlist since then. 😉 But hey, if the Christmas season can basically start in November I feel like Halloween can have two whole months too!
So my Halloween playlist is pretty much the same thing every year, I just keep adding new songs to it. But that totally works for me! I mean, I only listen to this playlist for a two-ish months every year so I don’t exactly get bored with it and I like super long playlists so I can just shuffle it and it will end up being different every time.
So yeah, here’s my Halloween playlist for 2017! 🙂
- Dragula – Rob Zombie
- GhostBusters Theme Song – Ray Parker Jr.
- I Put a Spell On You – Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
- Living Dead Girl – Rob Zombie
- Monster Mash – Bobby Pickett and The Crypt-Kickers
- Nightmare On My Street – Will Smith
- Purple People Eater – Sheb Wooley
- Somebody’s Watching Me – Rockwell
- This is Halloween – The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
- The Devil Went Down To Georgia – The Charlie Daniels Band
- Pet Sematary – Ramones
- Last Caress – The Misfits
- This Is Halloween – Marilyn Manson