To be quite honest, I wasn’t sure I’d make it very far with this whole blogging thing. I’m not a particularly good writer, and sometimes I feel like my life isn’t interesting enough or I’m not a good enough runner to be sharing things about either subject on the internet. But now here I am a year later with a pretty solid hobby, some new blogger friends, a little over 200 followers, and an ambassadorship for Honey Stinger. So I’d say that’s pretty awesome! 🙂 Thank you to everyone who follows and talks to me on here, you guys make this blog worth keeping up on.
Alrighty then! I feel like today is a good day to do a “10 random facts about me” post. I’m almost 100% positive that I’ve done one of these before, I can’t find it anywhere though (I didn’t look very hard, not gonna lie), so forgive me if this post is a bit repetitive, but here we go!
- My husband and I got married when I was 20 and he was 21 (so 4 and 1/2 years ago) in my parents’ back yard.
- We currently have 2 border collies, 2 cats, 1 ferret, 1 leopard gecko, and 2 rabbits. Oh and my brother in law and his dog live here too, so basically a zoo.
- I have 10 piercings and 2 tattoos. One of those tattoos is definitely Green Day related.
- I am a huge Green Day fan girl. No shame.
- I collect teapots. I currently have 6 “normal” ones, and 2 Christmas themed ones.
- I started running late in 2013. I’m still super duper slow, but I’m having way to much fun to care.
- I never thought I’d be able to run farther than 5 miles, but now I’ve got 2 half marathon’s under my belt. 🙂
- I am currently missing a toe nail, but I didn’t lose it by running, it was a drunken shenanigans indecent.
- I have a weird accent! It’s almost like a southern/country accent, but not quite. Apparently it’s a Southern Illinois thing, which is where Luke and I are originally from. Luke makes fun of me all the time because mine is A LOT more pronounced than his, because I grew up in a rural area and he didn’t. He denies having it, but he definitely does!
- My biggest dream in life is to be a farmer. Seriously. I want to raise goats, cows, chickens, and border collies, and grow most of our own food. Oh man, that would be soooo awesome! I miss living on a farm…
I feel like that’s a pretty good mix of things. I did my best to make them super random. 🙂
Anyways, my bunnies are fighting and I know who’s being the instigator, so I need to go put her in time out. And Lily is just sitting here staring at me, basically begging me to take her for a walk, so I guess I’ve got some things to do!