I’m going to kill two birds with one post today, if you can dig that. First and foremost, I’m attempting to hold myself accountable here. My food intake has been pretty shitty since Saturday, and that’s just no good. Second off, you’ll get to see what I eat! Hahaha don’t get too exited though, it’s nothing special or anything.
Something like 2 years ago I used to eat really clean. Like, looking back now, I’m super impressed with myself! That’s definitely something I want to start working towards again. Don’t get me wrong, today was a decent food day. But trust me when I say that I haven’t been eating like this for a while. Kinda makes a person wonder how much better I could be running if I were fueling properly. I suppose if I keep this up I’ll find out!
- Protein shake (1 frozen banana, 1 scoop chocolate whey protein, and 1 cup soy milk)
- Coffee with 2 tbs sugar
Snack (after spending 1 hour on the stationary bike):
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 a chicken breast
- 1 sweet potato roasted with 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup canned peas
Snack (after 25 minutes of yoga):
- My current favorite smoothie (1 frozen banana, 1 tbs chia seeds, and 1&1/2 cups orange juice)
- Then 1&1/2 cups Cheerios with 1/2 cup soy milk like an hour later because I was hungry again
- 2 scrambled eggs, beef sausage, and 2 tbs ketchup
- 2 servings of chocolate chip pancakes.