- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Day 6) In the morning
- Easy-ish 20 minutes in the afternoon
I wasn’t entirely sure I was going to get a run in on Monday, but I got out there around 4 pm. I actually think this is the latest in the day I’ve ever run. Haha I’m definitely a morning runner. I kept it easy for the most part, but on a few occasions I sped up a bit and let Dean kinda drag me forward. It was actually kinda fun for both of us!
- Easy 5K (41:22)
- Yoga for flexibility and strength
I was feeling kinda sore and tired on Wednesday, but my run went super well! I’m pretty exited about my mile splits because I ran at a relatively consistent pace for the most part. Mile 2 was a bit faster, but that was because most of it was down hill. 😉
- Rest Day
- Yoga for Runners
- Easy 2 miles
- Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (Day 8)
- 5 miles
- 10 minutes stretching/foam rolling in the evening
- 10 minutes stretching/foam rolling
Total weekly mileage: 11.73
This week went pretty well, I think. I’m slowly but surely increasing my weekly running mileage and my body seems to be responding well. None of my persistent injuries have bothered me lately. I’m thinking easing back into it and strength training have really helped in that regard.