- I’m still looking for a job. I’ve yet to get a callback from anyone, which is a bit disheartening, but I’m going to keep looking and keep applying. Someone’s bound to call back eventually.
- I’m pretty sure my cats are in the middle of an epic kitty war. Winchester is newer in our household (we may or may not have catnapped him off the streets a few months ago), but he seems to want to get along. Most of the time he just wants left alone, but sometimes he acts like he wants to be friends. Bubbles, who we’ve had for her entire life (so almost 6 years, I think), is a horrible instigator. She gets all up in his face and meows at him, and if he moves at all she starts attacking…I’m hoping at some point she’s going to get over herself and realize he’s part of the family too, but I feel like that’s going to take a VERY long time. I don’t understand cats very well, which is exactly why I like dogs better.
- Speaking of dogs, mine are doing great! They’ve been loving the snow and cold weather we’ve been having lately. And on a semi-related note, I need about 8 more border collies. If you’re prepared to deal with them they are the best dogs ever and I love them so much!! Plus baby border collies are adorable.
- I’m kinda sad that this winter has been so boring (I LOVE the cold and snow, but we haven’t had much of that this year), but I’m kinda excited about starting up are garden again this spring.
- I’m re-reading Game of Thrones and I’m getting super impatient! Come on George RR Martin! We all want to know what happens!!!
- Speaking of being impatient, I wouldn’t be upset if Green Day were to put out a new album and go on tour. Just sayin’. 😉
So yeah, this has been a random snapshot of the ongoings in my life at the moment. I’m not entirely sure how to end this haha. So here’s one of my favorite Green Day songs, because why not?